Sunday 29 August 2010

Mission: Youth


Let me preface by saying I don't actually like Tom Cruise, but despite what the headline above the pictures suggests, he's not looking bad at all for 48 years old.  Of course he doesn't look like he did when he was 21 - nobody in their forties looks like someone in their twenties, no matter how much surgery 'dental work' they've had done.

On another note, Brad Pitt (the photo on the left was taken last week) is not looking too bad for his age either; wikipedia puts him at 46 year old.  I also forget that without that bird's nest on his face he's actually quite attractive.

It's interesting how we constantly speculate on whether female celebrities have had surgery 'dental work', but never male celebrities.  I'm not saying Tom or Brad have had anything done, but I know a few 40 something year old men and they don't look half as good as these too.

I wonder who their dentist is?

No comments:

Post a Comment